Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Everything looked good when I got home from work last night. Hard to tell though when my lights were off. Don't have any idea when I will be able to get a good look at everything. I'm anxious to see how everything in the tank does, as i'm going to start using ESV salt mix instead of Reef Crystals. Looking to add some more zoas soon. Have some good ones in mind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Reefs

Last edited:

OOtzie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Nothing. Feed every other day and a big one for my corals the day before a water change. Water change once a week about 5 gallons. Change chemipure and purigen eveey three months and filterfloss every 2-3 weeks. Thinking about removing the gfo reactor to see how the tank does without it. I also clean everything when the chemipure and purigen are changed. Clean skimmer, media rack, return pump, wetside of my mp10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Reefs

better to change your filter floss with the weekly water change to keep the water polished and the nitrates down otherwise i run my system exactly the same.

AND if your running chemipure (which is carbon & GFO) and purigen why are you running a GFO reactor ? thats too damn clean

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
So here is an updated list of what I have in the tank as of 10/26/13:

Blushing Brides, Candy Apples's, Coco's Pink, Eyes of Rah, Fire and Ice, Radioactive Dragon Eyes, Rasta's, Jokers, AOG, 24k's (I think they are 24k's), Tubb's Blue, PPE. Also the Green Bay Packers that are being fostered in my brother-in-law's tank.

Here is what I want to add to the tank:

PZ Prometheus, PZ Speckled Fire & Ice, PZ Bowser's, Fruit Loops, JF *** Monkey, JF Bella Blues, JF Insane Rainbow, JF Pink'd Up, JF Tangerine Twister Palys, Sunny D's, Tyree Captain America's and Blondies

We'll see what happens. Birthday and Christmas are coming up

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
This is the most up to date list of my zoas:

Rastas
Jason Fox Atomic Sunrise
Blushing Brides
Coco's Pink
Candy Apple Pink
Whammin Watermelons
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Jokers
Eyes of Rah
PPE
Blowpops
Sunny D's
AOG
Scrambled Eggs
Candy Apple Red
24 K's
Tubb's Blue
Green Bay Packers
Armageddon's
Pink Rainbow
Orange Explosions

I think that's it. Maybe....

ajk'sReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
This is the most up to date list of my zoas:

Rastas
Jason Fox Atomic Sunrise
Blushing Brides
Coco's Pink
Candy Apple Pink
Whammin Watermelons
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Jokers
Eyes of Rah
PPE
Blowpops
Sunny D's
AOG
Scrambled Eggs
Candy Apple Red
24 K's
Tubb's Blue
Green Bay Packers
Armageddon's
Pink Rainbow
Orange Explosions

I think that's it. Maybe....

Nice list you have would love to see some photos

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: