albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
"I HAVE TOO MUCH LIVE STOCK !"...the new tank is not quite finished, but I'm running out of room! I'm guessing extra 300 lbs live rock, and over 100 lbs sand...and I still have 2 frag tanks (with more than frags) to empty, with no space to put them, (which means, I'll need to keep frag tanks, up and runnning, till I can sell-off some stuff).
BUT, the fish LOVE the new tank, my 9 tangs and 6 angels are all best friends, swimming around, together. I really have to get someone to take a video! All the fish now seem more active, and not as sensitive to movement, outside the tank!
The side views with the 8' distance are great, hopefully I'll be posting some pics, soon.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
lol....you need to upgrade to an 18'x8' indoor endless pool then ...hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCUPP7C6A0g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGwvmWiQlY&feature=related

i know someone who would need about 100lbs of lr. lmk when you're ready to sell. plus i would be interested in the corals for myself.
i don't supposed you have room to take in an xl rbta and a melanopus clown then. (i posted on your build thread).
-tom

"I HAVE TOO MUCH LIVE STOCK !"...the new tank is not quite finished, but I'm running out of room! I'm guessing extra 300 lbs live rock, and over 100 lbs sand...and I still have 2 frag tanks (with more than frags) to empty, with no space to put them, (which means, I'll need to keep frag tanks, up and runnning, till I can sell-off some stuff).
BUT, the fish LOVE the new tank, my 9 tangs and 6 angels are all best friends, swimming around, together. I really have to get someone to take a video! All the fish now seem more active, and not as sensitive to movement, outside the tank!
The side views with the 8' distance are great, hopefully I'll be posting some pics, soon.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
i know someone who would need about 100lbs of lr. lmk when you're ready to sell. plus i would be interested in the corals for myself.
i don't supposed you have room to take in an xl rbta and a melanopus clown then. (i posted on your build thread).
-tom
sorry Doc, been putting a lot of hours into aquascaping, have changed it quite a few times, but I like it now (thanks to Rick/NYreefnoob for his input), I will update thread soon...As of right now, I had to remove the 2 RBTAs from the new tank, they were walking, so until they completely heal, and settle down, they're in a 'time out'...so... I won't be needing any others, thank you very much for the offer.
As soon as I figure out, how much LR, I will need for a temp. sump, (so I can change over my filter), I'll let you know. Frags will be available soon.
:shhh: Please plan on coming here soon, to see the tank!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: