DizzyByDezzign

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, enthusiasts,

I never knew a hobby could be so expansive, enriching, technical and fantastical! I surely hope to meet some designers here.

Excuse me for interloping -- I have been learning so much, plans revising daily, and with no fresh life yet (not even plants). Hope it's okay to hang out while I hook up with a tank, I could use a bit of support. (Or guide me to a Manhattan freshwater club.)

I could use plant ideas now -- plants to get me moving, engaged, and caring for something (like plants) now, while I set up my first tank. Plants to keep in two small terrariums, and a little water cube -- keep them potted -- so I can tend to something daily. Things I can eventually move into water, but grow and care for now -- some grass, some moss, some floating, plants that are simple and delightful and easy for a beginner. Any delightful ideas?

And, best places to order custom (to spec) tanks?

Try out this calculator I made; it helps me decide on gal / ratio design. Learned a bit of algebra and maths along the way.

Thank you!

Attachments

• tank dim.png
    tank dim.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: