iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANEMONEBUFF":m3utap1f said:
Pretty cool. I am shocked it likes all that flow.

Actually, The flow is really not that strong. It looks like a lot, but it actually is waving around pretty slow. Just kinda looks that way because of the speed of the video.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's putting those tentacles out to the right of the Goni?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iseeweed":2d7c0pn2 said:
ANEMONEBUFF":2d7c0pn2 said:
Pretty cool. I am shocked it likes all that flow.

Actually, The flow is really not that strong. It looks like a lot, but it actually is waving around pretty slow. Just kinda looks that way because of the speed of the video.

AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iseeweed":22edb8le said:
Sea Turtle":22edb8le said:
How long have you had that specimen?

A few months Word is these things rarely make it longer than a year. Only time will tell.
Yeh, that's what I hear. Good luck with it. Sure would be really cool if it works out for you.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think gonis have become easier to keep now that people understand their needs better. I know of a few local reefers that have them dropping baby gonis off. With high flow and lighting, the type you have should be fine. The can also feed on certain types of food.

iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben":m1zbwqpd said:
I think gonis have become easier to keep now that people understand their needs better. I know of a few local reefers that have them dropping baby gonis off. With high flow and lighting, the type you have should be fine. The can also feed on certain types of food.

I have target fed it with dt's, reef chili, mysis basically because this is all I have. Do you know of any food that may be beneficial? I would love to see some baby gonis dropping off!

Nemo2007

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video. I bought a similar specimen because an employee at the LFS in tmapa told me they were weasy to care for. It pretty muched started dying the minute it hit the tank and never fully extended. I looked it up on the net and found out they are pretty hard to keep. I will never buy another one and I now try to use more than one source when I can about species before I buy it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: