duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
ASM yes skims the water but its not efficient and compared to the newer skimmers with new pumps made for skimming the ASM is a dinosaur. What would you rather a 80s television yeah you can watch tv but can you compare it to the quality of a LED HD TV

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
ASM yes skims the water but its not efficient and compared to the newer skimmers with new pumps made for skimming the ASM is a dinosaur. What would you rather a 80s television yeah you can watch tv but can you compare it to the quality of a LED HD TV

+1 hate to say it but I agree. I ended up buying 2 ASM skimmers quite a while ago and took down my other skimmers (to save on elecrticity).
I kick myself on a daily basis. I'd rather have my energy consuming MRC Dual Beckett skimmers back on my tanks - they were a WHOLE lot cleaner.
:(

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
if i was worried about money . wouldn't look into buying a bubble king. bought it because it's a work horse. Handmade quality that will last for years to come.

RFADCT

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dinosaur does me justice and fingers crossed no problems, but if it does what I need it to do why mess with it. If it aint broke dont fix it. But valid point. Looking forward to seeing yor collection.

RFADCT

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Bubble king Deluxe 200 internal on my 75g sps/lps now that I will use for my 180 build next spring, and my G5 has been running for while on my 125. Money aint a thing out east either dog. Ball so hard, especially when it comes to my tanks. I just wish my daughter didnt loose the nikon D5100 at Disney in July. I will have pics up soon. I never thought to share my reefs with anyone ONLINE because there are some wierdos out there and my buddies arent into REEFING. Glad I found you guys.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: