flyrfrk33

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.

So over the past few weeks I have noticed a leak in 12g nano and have decided to leverage the empty 29g i have sitting in storage. I have ordered a odyssea t5 quad and already have enough powerheads to make due. Live rock I will need to build up over time. Currently in the nano I have a blue damsel (only fish), a xenia, zoa frag, pagoda, neon green blasto, candy cane, 2 different areas of button polyps that seem to grow anywhere i move the frag plug which is fun.

I am realizing that the tank may be empty with corals at the beginning due to 2.5x the space. I am more concerned with fish though. The damsel is quite terroritorial and I think now is the time put another 1 or 2 fish in the ank with him. Trying to think of ideas for fish without breaking the bank. Also, if anyone has ideas on corals that will look good over time(or willing to trade/sell for cheap) always willing to chat.

thanks for the help!

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello everyone.

I am realizing that the tank may be empty with corals at the beginning due to 2.5x the space. I am more concerned with fish though. The damsel is quite terroritorial and I think now is the time put another 1 or 2 fish in the ank with him. Trying to think of ideas for fish without breaking the bank. Also, if anyone has ideas on corals that will look good over time(or willing to trade/sell for cheap) always willing to chat.

thanks for the help!

Id get rid of the damsel unless you are emotionally attached to it.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=15+1926

Check the link out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: