pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Some used equipment FS at Swap, not interested in shipping.
PM if interested.

Reeflo Snapper AO Smith motor - $80
Reeflo Dart AO Smith motor - $100
Reeflo Marlin Baldor motor & new seal - $200
120w non-dim Chinese LED fixture 2yrs use - $100
120w non-dim Chinese LED fixture 4mo use - $150
120w non-dim Chinese LED fixture 4mo use - $150
MaxSpect G2 60w - $175
36" Solaris I5 - $500
24" Maristar 250w DE x 2 T5s - $175
DAS EX2 needlewheel skimmer- $200
SWC branded Reef Octopus DDNW 250 - $225
MRC FM15 Fluidized reactor - $70
RKL display only - Sold
Canopy with retro T5 & fans for 75g/90g - $100
AP24 with stand but hood is gutted and has 4" hole on top - Sold

Snapper rated for 2600 gph/max head 11' left of pic, Dart rated for 3600 gph/max head 13' right of pic:
Pumpsback.jpg

Marlin rated for 2050 gph/max head 37', new seal just installed:
Marlin3.jpg

All the 120w Chinese LED fixtures look the same. 2 switches & 2 cords, non-dimmable, 13k~14k look, 56 whites, 35 royal blues & 28 violets:
ledpanel.jpg

Pic of the MaxSpect 7"x7"x2.5" (on/off timed for day and night, no separation for blue or white on this model) in the center of the hood:
iphonepics088.jpg

Solaris I5 36", fully controllable, 40 degree optics, meanwell power supplies, no hanging kit but does come with tank mounts and hooks for the top of the fixture:
SolarisI5.jpg

24" Maristar 250w DE/T5, Blue Wave magnetic ballast:
Maristar24MHT5006.jpg

DAS external/internal skimmer. Two Pump for aquariums up to 250 gallons. Skimmer dimensions: 16.1"x11"x27.5" Mixing tube diameter: 6"
Collection neck diameter: 3.5":
DASEX2.jpg

The skimmer is branded SWC but is exactly like the one pictured below which is a Reef Octopus DDNW 250.
http://www.aquacave.com/Reef-Octopu...ing-Protein-Skimmer-10-diaTwo-Pumps-P962.aspx
There are some repairs to this skimmer which is asthetic at this point. One of the union inlets was partially sheared where it connects to the skimmer body. I noticed this when I tested the skimmer after I picked it up, it was drip leaking. I purposely sheared off the remainder and reconnected it with JB Weld and the union still functions properly and is a tight bond. The collection cup seemed to have been dropped previously and glued back together with weldon and looks crappy but does not leak at all. (I've had it running for about 5 months now) All the various other o-rings are good and water tight, I vinegar cleaned this skimmer along with both OTP pumps when I picked it up and lubricated all the orings. (It is rinsed since I took it offline 5 days ago but not vinegar cleaned this time around)
Besides purchasing the skimmer, I also had CoralVue send me a replacement ball valve and metric piping since the valve was drip leaking and those pieces cost me $100 from CoralVue. (metric fittings are a PIA to find, hence the rip-off from CoralVue)
The skimmer is a beast, it will actually heat up your water volume if you place it in a system that is too small and also not skim well. It is loud with the dual OTP pumps so I would only suggest this if you are placing it in a fish room:
IMG_0815.jpg

MRC FM15 Fluidized reactor 5.5"x15" comes with sponges for carbon or GFO and diy screens for bio-pellets:
MRCReactor.jpg

RKL head unit & temp probe:
RKLHeadunit.jpg

Canopy with 3/4 piano hinged top, 2 front doors, 120v 4" fans on sides and 4 T5 reflectors with 2 T5 ballast mounted on backside:
canopy.jpg

Aquapod 24g with stand. Hood is useless because I gutted it for the LED retro. It has a 4" hole on the top of the hood also:
AP24.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: