JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Just wanted to post a vid of the girls enjoying the property up here now that they're training is officially complete with the invisible fence. They're so happy to have the run of the place. It stunk while the training was going on with them looking at 4 1/2 acres and being stuck on 26 foot leashes. Now they have roughly 3 1/2-4 acres actually available for them.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_gq48dUqb5s

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Nice. The girls look so happy!
Did that all have to get wired?

..and who is going to clean up all of those leaves, or do you country folk just leave them be? lol

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Now you just have to train yourself:

what-are-you-doing-dog.jpg

Awesome video btw!!!

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
they're beauties!..I have a pair of Boxers too.. a male and a female. They are both that brown fawn color with black masks and they look like twins...my male (Tyson.. because he likes to bite ears) is only 8 months and already is bigger than the female...

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks Widdy

Mike. They're such a great breed right? Constant entertainment and love abound. It's awesome having a pair.

Bigcap. I remember her from one of my other threads to do with a doggie get together I was gonna try to have or the thread when I was gonna pick these two rascals up or one of the other pup threads by someone.

Pretty girl. My fawn is named Bella as well. The brindle is Ruby.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: