guri

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
What paramaters have you tested since beginning?

No3 around 5 ph4 0.01 changed water 30% already 6 times during 6 days but no changes in nitrate level tested water before changing its clean but when I put it in the tank NO3 is not changing
I added yesterday chemi pure elite three full units tested today nothing happened don?t know what?s the source of the no3 got new test kit same happening have sps and they are nit doing well already 10 days cant figure out what?s going on
Never had this problem before during two years Have 100g tank a lot of lps softies and sps

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i would suggest re-reading the process of dosing vodka. you do not need to run phosban or carbon while doing so, and 6 days isnt really long enough to tell as well as doing that much and that many water changes isnt helping any, how large is total water volume and how much and how are you dosing

watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i been dosing for about 2 months now and i am happy with the results so far.i do have carbon and a phas reactor.the corals are really coloring up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: