tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
im looking for one for my big tank if anyone has one (a small one) ill be interested please send a picture and contact info with price.i would rather buy from you than going to a lfs so far i met some good people here..thanku

LiquidBlues

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i saw one huge one at 1000 island aquarium on Utica Aveune today...

it looks REALLY nice... the blue hue is definately unqiue one...

$120.. if my tank is ready... i'll get one

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Originally posted by House of Laughter:
Tony,

There is one for about $100 at petland discounts on Nassau Street - toeKnee from this board works there - tell him I sent you :)

It is a nice sized one and would benefit from some good lighting - it is blue even under PC's -

Good luck, the one I saw at Absolutely Fish was $159.

House
Off the subject, but wow, I had worked there 25 yrs ago and I use to hand pick their marine fish from a wholesaler named Oceans out in Richmond Hills, NY on my day off. Did this cause I was infactuated with marine fish and I got to buy all my stuff @ the wholesale price. From what I recall, the store put about a 60% markup on all the livestock. Something that I picked up for $12.50 was sold for $29.99, now I feel old.....

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Petland marks up their fish by 50% less .01. When the old manager,Mitch, was there he would give out the available list on Monday, to anyone that want to order some marine fish/inverts, and let everyone know just double the price less .01. Unfortunity he gone from there and they don't carry any saltwater fish.

Originally posted by pecan2phat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by House of Laughter:
Tony,

There is one for about $100 at petland discounts on Nassau Street - toeKnee from this board works there - tell him I sent you :)

It is a nice sized one and would benefit from some good lighting - it is blue even under PC's -

Good luck, the one I saw at Absolutely Fish was $159.

House
Off the subject, but wow, I had worked there 25 yrs ago and I use to hand pick their marine fish from a wholesaler named Oceans out in Richmond Hills, NY on my day off. Did this cause I was infactuated with marine fish and I got to buy all my stuff @ the wholesale price. From what I recall, the store put about a 60% markup on all the livestock. Something that I picked up for $12.50 was sold for $29.99, now I feel old..... </font>[/quote]

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: