WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some where someone has ask this question.
Can I take out the bio-balls and egg create out of the wet/dry and put live rock down there?

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You "can" do that. In fact, you can do anything you want to your tank! :D

But seriously, I would replace the bio balls with LR if it's submersed. Keep it free of ditritus though. If it's not completely submersed, I would just take the bio balls out and not add rock. Make sure you have a good amount of LR in your display and you're good to go either way. JMO.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":xtrqdbye said:
If it's not completely submersed, I would just take the bio balls out and not add rock. Make sure you have a good amount of LR in your display and you're good to go either way. JMO.

Who else supports this? I mean, lots of LR on the display tanks and nothing on the wet/dry, just a sump.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I support the live rock in Wet/Dry or sump. It's more of natural filtration than plastic balls that can collect detritus and in turn nitrates collection.

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are several stores that I go to, Fish Paradise on Hallindale Bch Blvd, Beverly's on Pines Blvd, Pet World on University Dr. and 595 and Reef's Edge on Orange Dr. There are several more I go to every now and then. Why do you ask?

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been there, It is not cost effective for me to dirve up there and pay the prices they have. It is nice, just not that nice.
Reef's Edge here in Davie is nice for corals and some fish, they are more towards quality then quanity. A little on the high side but still kinds of fair for what you get.
If you need any assistance PM me and I will help the best I can :wink:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: