marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
i went to pop corals and didnt expect to see that many high end corals, the colors and variety of coral were phenominal. the prices are perfect and its worth the trip. i thank you john and will be back soon

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Mark,

Thanks for stopping by. I am located in Bensonhurst Brooklyn. I am almost complete with my warehouse where we will allow walk in customers. Until then, please private pm me for my personal address. As Mark said, i only deal in high end corals without the high end prices that you see out there. I have cherry pickers out in the field picking items that they would put in their tanks. I then have the final say if it is Pop Coral material. If it does not "Pop" it will not be purchased. Everyone will be amased of what I have. Phase 2 will be to have my store fully operational.

Our website Popcorals.com is being designed as we speak where you will have the opportunity to purchase online. So again continue to Pm me for a quick response.

Thanks again from Steve and myself.

nj reef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark,

Thanks for stopping by. I am located in Bensonhurst Brooklyn. I am almost complete with my warehouse where we will allow walk in customers. Until then, please private pm me for my personal address. As Mark said, i only deal in high end corals without the high end prices that you see out there. I have cherry pickers out in the field picking items that they would put in their tanks. I then have the final say if it is Pop Coral material. If it does not "Pop" it will not be purchased. Everyone will be amased of what I have. Phase 2 will be to have my store fully operational.

Our website Popcorals.com is being designed as we speak where you will have the opportunity to purchase online. So again continue to Pm me for a quick response.

Thanks again from Steve and myself.

Hi, Is the store allow walk in customers yet?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: