skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
I'm not sure... I'm not much of a gift giving person... so I do not know what would be appropriate or not.
I'm sure I can go with a google search and come up with crosses and chains and things like that... But I really wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions rather than the normal.

aLLmotor

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you're invited to this christening, then i'm guessing you're somewhat of a close friend or relative, so i'd give something useful and meaningful. cash is always good too, but just make sure you put it in a nice card ;)

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Cash is the appropriate gift ! Gives young parents a chance too start a savings account for their child !! Thank god my parents did it and also put $ in from my birthdays Christmas first job etc.. Allowed me to buy a co op when I was older!!!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Cash is the appropriate gift ! Gives young parents a chance too start a savings account for their child !! Thank god my parents did it and also put $ in from my birthdays Christmas first job etc.. Allowed me to buy a co op when I was older!!!

dang....you parents must have been financial planners. all i had was just enough for textbooks for one semester......lol

cash is always appreciated these days.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
In agreement with all of the above! Cash, bond, or gift card as a last resort. Gift card only locks the parents in to that one store.
Definitely take your time in picking out the perfect Card.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: