Marcellina

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I dont want to say it but it looks like sperm? I had to scrub it out bc it was stuck on good.

Attachments

• DSC05781.jpg
    DSC05781.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 194

Marcellina

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I do have a ton of little feather dusters all over my tank. They appeared over time. Very pretty, most are white some are bright red.

I love ricordias anthony :) The sun polyps and the dendro are my splash of yellow. They really brighten up my tank. I used to go nuts to feed them all the time and my water quality wasnt so good. They eat everything I give the fish. I put them front center so they get enough food.

WIsh they had bright yellow zoas!

I feel a little better now that no one has said it can be some fishy sperm.

Marcellina

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
you boys might not find it yucky but it did cross my mind that the clownfish that is hosting that frogspawn might have gotten a little too 'happy' during the night. I have to put my hand in there! boy I cant wait until the group buy gloves are ready!

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
you boys might not find it yucky but it did cross my mind that the clownfish that is hosting that frogspawn might have gotten a little too 'happy' during the night. I have to put my hand in there! boy I cant wait until the group buy gloves are ready!
Are you really serious? :tired:

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
LMAO HOLY )((* I WAS THINKING THE SA,E THING BUT I DIDENT WANT TO SAY IT CAUSE YOU ARE A WOMEN AND IT WOULD NOT BE PROPER. BUT LMAO :hug::funnypost

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: