The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
oh wait its here thats right everyone was curious as to where phase 3 went well its simple!

the internet has cyber monday why not do phase 3 cyber monday at the store!(except in person)

guys we have tons of "big fish" xl! xxl! and amazing sales still going on

this is the last day to grab everything at our week long mega black friday sale

phase 3 starts from 11am-8pm 11/30 thank you to all and i hope everyone enjoyed the holidays

fresh stock is here

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
they got in tons of fish yesterday. I was there picking up some corals because im pretty maxed out on fish.

They had a massive emperor angelfish come in. It was insane. probably around 2 ft.

I can only imagine how happy the person who picks up that fish is going to be.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That emperor angel was huge. (About 10 inches though, if I remember right) A few other giants as well! Very well stocked for auch a small place. Better stocked that some of the giant places I have been to.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
That emperor angel was huge. (About 10 inches though, if I remember right) A few other giants as well! Very well stocked for auch a small place. Better stocked that some of the giant places I have been to.

Yeahthats probably closer to the size it was. I think I was just in such shock that I remember it being much bigger than it was.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: