yznhmr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using homemade rock (agrocrete) for 2 years, and am setting up a 120 gal aga, at the end of Aug,and am considering getting all new LR for the tank, and just transfering my corals and putting all my current LR in my refugium, where would be a good place to get some premo LR for a good price?> And what type of rock would anyone reccomend? Thanks..
icon_confused.gif

jdeets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend www.paragonsales.com. Very high quality stuff from Fiji. I got fully cured LR from them when I set up my 180. I put it in the tank and had *trace* ammonia but NO SPIKE at all. I was able to move the old 115 gallon system into the new 180 with all the new LR about a week after the LR went in. I was very pleased with the product and the service.

yznhmr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be driving from chicago to NC (west end)and back in the next couple weeks, andy places i should stop on the way for reef stuff?

jdeets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
curing is done differently by different LR sellers. I'd recommend that you call Mike at Paragon and ask him to explain it to you. Call a few others and ask them how they do it. After discussing paragon's curing process with Mike, I did not hesitate to order from them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: