Ryno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to order a Hanna Phosphate meter online but wasn't sure which one I should get. There is a High range, Low range and Ultra low range. Which one is most commonly used?

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I got the phosphate ULR 2 months ago and it worked great but something happened with the calibration in it. it test now at reading that are FALSE. I thought it was me so I tested a friends water and same results then I used the Salifert test and it was on the money as was the API test kit. I am waiting for the company to get back to me. Maybe I got a bad tester

Ryno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks. I'm trying to decide mainly between the ULR and the LR. The low range goes from 0-2.5 ppm so I'm leaning towards that. The ULR says it measures in pp b so I wasn't sure if that was going to be what I wanted.

Ryno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you're right it seems like it should be more accurate in that range. Maybe this is a stupid question but how do you convert between ppm and ppb? I try to keep my tank between .02 and .04 ppm

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: