iliriano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I'm looking to star making my own food. Any good ideas where can I get seaweed salad, other than Petland and Petco... Also if anyone has opinion please post below and keep threat on topic...thks

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i make my own, i figure sea weed salad you mean nori if so i buy it at shop rite.
i put shrimp, clams, fillet, squid, nori and what ever you want to add. wash fish, chop it up fine, mix all together then i spread on wax paper about i/4" thick. partially freeze then cut into cubes. put back in freezer until frozen and put in zip lock bag. put in tank water to defrost, no need to rince and feed.

iliriano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i make my own, i figure sea weed salad you mean nori if so i buy it at shop rite.
i put shrimp, clams, fillet, squid, nori and what ever you want to add. wash fish, chop it up fine, mix all together then i spread on wax paper about i/4" thick. partially freeze then cut into cubes. put back in freezer until frozen and put in zip lock bag. put in tank water to defrost, no need to rince and feed.

Thks that sound great,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: