JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
http://www.marinetechnical.com/page12.html

I am looking to pay someone set up my reactor, I bought used and looking for someone to set up and show me. Will pay a fee!!! (not to crazy but something for your time, maybe even a frag or other coral)

Must own this reactor and know what your talking about. Dont want know it alls who think they could do it

just real lazy to call or follow instructions

pm me

Solace Aquatics LLC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks Leo, wish you were still in NY because I would of bought a Geo

Hell, I wish I was there to help work on your system. Looks like you are having a blast! I am jealous....

The MTC Pro-Cal is a great choice as well. MTC builds their reactors like small tanks, and are very easy to get up an running. I think you will be very happy with it once it is up and running.

Good luck buddy!

Solace Aquatics LLC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I would make one change to the reactor. Put a pH probe holder on the 1st Chamber. Test the effluent coming out of the reactor every once in a while to see what is going back into your tank. You might want to add a box into your sump that is open to the air with media in it for the effluent to drip onto, to help get rid of any extra CO2 in the effluent or have it drip into the first chamber of your sump (farthest away from pump intakes)

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I had one running for many years, and a few on my customer's tanks. I run a mini-cal now with the balling method.

If you're going to the swap stop by our booth, I'd be happy to help you out!

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
ive been running mine fopr abouty 1 month..easy to setup..just gotta know all the numbers and settings..im in jersey city so you are a little far from me. otherwise, i wouldve helped you. if you want to come tyo nj, im more than happy to show you how easy it is..

jxreef

Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
mtc

Go on their website marine technical concepts. Very easy to setup open both chambers add water tighten tops make sure the blue ro line is in your sump always pumping water and your green line is entering your sump with the calcuim water. Plug it in,open the valve on the top of the smaller reactor all the way, once the water comes out of the green line adjust the valve to a drip. Then add water too the bubble counter once full connect a hose to the regulator and bubble counter adjust the bubble counter one bubble every second. Thats it.

polywise

OLD SCHOOL-ish
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Jarret Shark,
I have one. It's a very good unit. Like others have suggested, add a PH probe to the first chamber (highly suggested). Take a picture of your unit, and where you are planning on placing it / hooking it up, and I could make some suggestions to help you out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: