oohnoo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK let's hear it from everyone who's reading the forums at work.Do you read the news first, stocks, or go directly to the forums?

Nathan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefs.org is the second page I pull up, after the company page so that I can hide if I need!
icon_biggrin.gif

Then comes Reef Central, CNN, BBC News and I have a stock ticker that I sometimes amuse myself with.

-Nathan

Nathan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since my job is web development, and application development for web sites, I'm online 8 hours a day and it's my job, so I just keep the reefs.org pages in the background and type when I have nothing else to do.

"Dependents"!
icon_smile.gif
hahahhah

-Nathan

passthesalt

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I happen to LIVE at work! Stay at home Mom here, 2 small kids, 20 horses and 16 dogs (I raise Rat Terriers and Paint Horses).
I usually feed the horses, feed the kids and while everyone is eating I quickly hop on the reef.org message board and get a quick read while the kids have their mouths full and can't yell MAMA!!!
Lydia

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order is:

Stocks (with some stock forums), e-mail, then reefs.org, then news sites about particular stocks I own.

Sometime during the day weather.com. The order may switch from day to day.

G7subs

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by passthesalt:
<STRONG>Well I happen to LIVE at work! Stay at home Mom here, 2 small kids, 20 horses and 16 dogs (I raise Rat Terriers and Paint Horses).
I usually feed the horses, feed the kids and while everyone is eating I quickly hop on the reef.org message board and get a quick read while the kids have their mouths full and can't yell MAMA!!!
Lydia</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You paint horses? How do you get them to hold still? Latex or oil? Brush or roller?
icon_wink.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: