reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Are you going to be selling fully assembled dosers or just the boards? If its the whole thing im interested. If itsonly the boards im not sure ill have the time and know how about buil fyi ng it myself.

But nonetheless, well done on this project, sounds awesome.

Djbetterly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Are you going to be selling fully assembled dosers or just the boards? If its the whole thing im interested. If itsonly the boards im not sure ill have the time and know how about buil fyi ng it myself.

But nonetheless, well done on this project, sounds awesome.

I certainly could do that. I still have to work out an enclosure for this as well. Keep in mind, the price could very a lot depending on what pumps you choose...and obviously the cheaper pumps are likely to be less accurate.

My personal suggestion is APT Instrument pumps, but they are expensive.

Djbetterly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well I've made a lot of progress with this project. I'm still using the particle photon, but now I've compressed the whole board down to about 2in x 3in, with room for 6 pumps, using mosfet non-mechanical relays. The control is done through a website which allows you to calibrate, manual run, and set a schedule based on either 12hr or 24hr periods. The system is working fantastic!! Best of all, you can use any 12v-24v peristaltic doser pumps (with the exception of steppers for now). One power supply powers the pumps and the board.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 189

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: