phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hi all I found some orange red sponge down by the water today. They must have been knocked off due to high wind and tide. I have a few and i was wondering if any one has put them in there tanks? I also found around 5 crabs around the size of a dime, they look like baby blue claws. Thanks Pete

reefman

Chairman of the board
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
nice, i would quarantee the sponges for awhile to make sure no hitchhikers u may not want. i was thinking of getting some but heard they hard to sustain. plus my angels would make a nice meal of them.

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
lol thats funny cuz I had a sponge i bought and some that just grew in the tank and my queen angel never went for it .

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hi all sorry i did not post pics . I never have and do not know how yet. I have bad news none of the sponge made it. I think it may have been washed up along the shore a little longer than i thought. If you are next to a pier by the water look down and you will see lots of red orange sponge on it. Its was just a nice idea to add some more color. Thanks Pete

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: