Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Added Items:
-Reef Octopus 200 skimmer(absolutely one of the best skimmer for the price range) if you guys need it $325.00 NET (PP$10 deposit)
-Coral Frenzy small $14, largge $24
and
-WAIT for MY SWAPPING THE SHOW Frags-pics coming upon fragging them. You WON'T be disappointed.
Orange Sponge with Whie Polyps $18 per frag of 1.5" to 2"
RED_Wine_sponge_with_White_Polyps.jpg

normal_image001.jpg

There will be couple NEW introductions this swap.

I will do demo once every two hours so that questions can be answered in a more organised manner.

Feature 1: "There is no free lunch"
Live demo of the infamous 48W $150 LED light panel from ebay

Feature 2: Wingo LED 50W Single Emitter 25,000K!!!
Engineering sample should be available to showcase.
Industry rep, please make appointments to see the demo.
50w_high_power_led_jpg.JPG

Sneak Peek:

Wingo LED 90W Grow Light Reg: $699... $349 after rebate
Std configuration(
90X1 Watt, 85-240VAC, Red :80 pcs , Blue: 10 pcs , Mixture wave:652 nm Lux: 118/2.5m, 80/3m, 55/3.5 patent pending

) Designed for agriculture purpose-but whether it can grow seaweed, let me know after you buy it. In hypodronics and horticulture experiments, we have concluded that it's about 80% more energy efficient than MH.
First person who buy this light at the swap and also willing to share the data of growth will be offered a special discount price-HALF PRICE REBATE!!!
1.jpg

2.jpg

Wingo LED 300W LED Lighting Power House Price not Determined Yet

Wingo SolarPOD R

Wingo Submersible MoonLight 1W each REG $28 $20 after REBATE for members or any attendants

normal_MoonLight_Blue_Water_Proof_1x5_Module_P1070525_copy.jpg

Wingo Moonlight Deluxe

Wingo 12,000K 3W $8 and the $1 per 3W rebate
150lm, 700ma

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
hey wingo, glad to see u as a vender in the swap.
pm me know if u need any help at the swap.
Oh YES
My boi's never know how to get food even though I warn them before. Last time, he picked up a single slice of sandwich and expect to have a second. But by the time he get back there, the table is completely cleared.:bablefish:tongue1:

I definitely need someone to help me stay inline :tongueani:inlove:

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
are they non-submersable also ? :tongue1: how wide would ya say they cover ?

I don't carry non submersible moonlights as i think people will drop the light into their tank once in the light's life time.:tongue1:

Usually I recommend 1 per foot of tank length, so
10G will be 2
20GL will be 3 to 4 as it's a little too shallow
20G tall will be 3
55G will be 4

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Added Items:
-Reef Octopus 200 skimmer(absolutely one of the best skimmer for the price range) if you guys need it $325.00 NET (PP$10 deposit)
-Coral Frenzy small $14, largge $24
and
-WAIT for MY SWAPPING THE SHOW Frags-pics coming upon fragging them. You WON'T be disappointed

normal_image001.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: