• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brolik1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As posted above.I am looking for a refugium that you do not use anymore,my nitrates are going nuts.I the want the overflow,pump etc......Basically a complete refuge that I can just put in the sand,algae,some rock,water,and turn it on.I will pick up anywhere in the tristate area.It has to be 24" long or lower nothing bigger than a 20g.Used or brand new and will pick up in the tristate area.
please email me at [email protected]
Thanks.
alex

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
brolik1 said:
As posted above.I am looking for a refugium that you do not use anymore,my nitrates are going nuts.I the want the overflow,pump etc......Basically a complete refuge that I can just put in the sand,algae,some rock,water,and turn it on.I will pick up anywhere in the tristate area.It has to be 24" long or lower nothing bigger than a 20g.Used or brand new and will pick up in the tristate area.
please email me at [email protected]
Thanks.
alex

try more frequent water changes, or a better skimmer maybe, for organics. or more LR

brolik1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have 35 pds of LR and a aqua c remora skimmer.and still nothing.Anybody has a refuge for sale?TTTneed a complete used or new refugium with pipes,overflow,etc...........

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: