Rating - 100%
92   0   0
mostly interested in a pair of true perculas however if you have other pairs of clowns up for sale also post up as i may be inerested in a pair. also im looking for a yellow watchman goby...the lfs by me gets them in really tiny and id like one that was a little bigger just in case the other larger fish try to bully him.

Note: I am not looking to buy clowns at $100 each or anything like that so dont post up Picassos and Snowflakes etc (unless willing to make a price cut lol :) )....I am a full time college student who is new to the hobby and don't have a massive budget but will spend a bit. The tank is a 55 standard so some larger clown species may be a bit cramped in a tank of that size. Make me an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as i can

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
preferrably the first one but also interested in 2 clowns that get along because more likely than not they will eventually mate. I'm hoping for two true percs as for now but open to other ideas. how much were you looking for each pair?

dacebrown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i only offered it to you . cause you are closer to me ...

Attachments

• pcasso.jpg
    pcasso.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 84FS8532.jpg
    84FS8532.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 30

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: