Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Anyone in Manhattan (and can meet tomorrow) have a small breeder screen- the things you put on your tank to separate certain things from the rest of the tank? Has to be small enough for a 16g though...

I'll check out New World tomorrow- I know they have them on their tanks, but I wanted to check here 1st...

Getting some new Clown goby's tomorrow- but I have to keep them safe until I can rip apart my tank and get this f'ing mantis :skull: he killed a goby I got last week...never thought he would be quick enough to get a fish :anger2:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i would love to- life would be much easer w/ one! my apartment just has no room for one- and when I say that I am in no way kidding around! I just need a temp. holding place for my new gobies until I can rip apart my rock and get this mantis out...

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i have one. i will try to measure it. you can always cut it if it's to big. it is a clear divider. i don't have the metal clips as they tend to rust. i have to meet someone @ bryant park @ 1:30. are you able to meet @ that same time?

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
well if your tanks has a top brace that should hold it. i just wedge mine in and they don't move

do you know the height and width of the 16g? so i know more or less if it's worth it for you

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
wait- isn't this supposed to sit inside the tank? So i would need something small- like 5X5X5 or something...

Something the same height as my tank wouldn't fit.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
ah- i see what you mean... no i mean a breeder box! Sorry- forgot what they are called...:redface:

I don't have room in my tank to keep things separated with a full tank screen...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: