• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
The tank is about 1 month old. I have absolutely no corals right now so it is anything pretty much unique.

It can be things like fruitloops, garg bonsai, purple valida, acans, caps, etc.

I prefer SPS and unique zoas/palys.

I could also go for hammers, mini maxis, etc.

Must be nice color and don't fall for plain colors. Unique corals you are looking to downsize or broke off while doing maintenance. If I can get lucky enough to find someone.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Mike, were in basically same situation tank wise. Bogilman had a post up recently. I contacted him via PM about a frag pack. i told him 100- make me a pack. I have one eagle eye frag at the moment that is doing well, so i decided to try a few more. I havent picked up yet, waiting on a call that it is ready. give him a shout and see

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
ryan - only if you promise to bring your evo. everytime I see one pass. I die inside and blood begins to drop from eyes. What a regret.

let me know what you have.

as thirty stated - I'm about 10 minutes only because of traffic from GSP mall and slow drivers. Otherwise, I work on rt 17 right by paramus park mall which is down the street from BCC.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: