tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
hey, we're doing an electronic lunch as an incentive for 22 of my students this wednesday.

I'm bringing in my 2 wiis and 1 ps3 consoles.
However, I only have 2 wii motes (2 classic controllers, 1 nunchuck) and 2 controllers for the ps3.

I need:
wii motes
wii party type games (I may just buy the downloadable N64 games-Mario Party and Super Smash Brothers- as I also have 2 classic controllers, but you know they have to be plugged into the wiimote to work)

any fun middle school appropriate ps3 games with multiplayer platform-no shooting games :)

looking for low cost stuff. I dont think I can get reimbursed for buying/renting from individuals as opposed to a store but I also know they are not going to reimburse me for 6 wiimotes at $40+ each.
Game stop is easy to travel to but ridiculous prices for wiimotes.

I may just do the gamefly trial to rent some games but then still need controllers.

Let me know what you can do.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Let me know if your willing to pass by jersey or someone from jersey that is going. I can lend you some wii guitars, wii board, and associated games.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: