• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

scooch

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB: softies. leathers, shrooms, p's, z's, etc.

hey guys,

We've got a nano and were looking to stock up with some more frags
Looking for:
EDIT: very interested in any type of yellow leathers!!! like this:
AAAADN121e0AAAAAAHJnuw.png

-ORA toadstool frag or other leathers.
-Any color mushrooms (prefer rics)
-Xenia
-Large p's/z's
-any other softies you're looking to get rid of, THROW EM OUT THERE!!

I'm located in central NJ but work in the city and will come pickup or meet wherever you want (within reason)

thanks a bunch,

Adam

Last edited:

scooch

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HeyHHeyyyyyyy Ive been tryin to get in contact with u for a lil while now tryin to get rid of sum of my frags n colony will take sum pics in u few n post them up if u intersted lmk

You flaked on me like 2 months and I've literally sent you like 10 pm's with no responses, lol.

Do you actually want to sell them now?
'cause I'm actually looking to buy.
haha

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
Hahahah flaked no I haven't gotten not even one of ur pm's. In fact I have sent u about 2-3 pm's and rb in the past month or so but enought of that.... Send me ur email and around 1 or 2 I'll try n snap some pics n send it over to u how's that....

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I have some leather frags...but leathers don't stay small they just keep growing. Luckily leathers are super easy to frag, just cut a piece off with scissors.

Here I have the Ora green, and a yellowish polyp leater as well. Neither is WYSIWYG, but both are from same colony as leathers in picture.

I would take $10 for a green frag and $5 for a yellowish frag.

LMK

IMG_2109-1.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: