212jay

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'll have a couple of frags of different zoos.
eagle eyes
Fire and ice
Alien eyes
I have a few more, I just forget what I have. Let me know. I'm in Queens and I don't have pics, sorry. I don't own a camera

Last edited:

tangale

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Which part of Queens?

As for pics, I guess not really a problem, since I couldn't tell one from the other.

Can you just tell me the price for the frag, and the number of polyps per frag. Thanks!

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
I've got a bunch of red mushrooms, maybe 12 on a rock you can have. I also have some purple and blue on another rock that you're welcome to. I've also got a huge rock of Green Star Polyp that is pretty hard to kill.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
tangale- If you can make it down to my store I doubt you will be dissapointed. I have a lot of zoanthids, frags and colonies. I also have plenty of mushrooms available.

some pics from my shop

sorry no pics of zoanthid but there are some ricordea pics there.

tangale

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Using PC lights. Prob not the best, but the few things that I do have or living and growing :)

Sean, thanks for the heads up...will def stop by sometime (Williamsburg I believe, correct?)

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Pc

What size tank and how many watts? (How deep is your tank is really the question, PC lights can only penetrate so far.)

I've kept zoas and shrooms in a 55 under 110 Watts of PC without any problem.

tangale

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Jung, I will def stop by! I'll give you a ring...prob Thurs or weekend.

By the way...the zoas (some yellow ones) and mushroom (green) actually came from the rock you gave me. The colony for both have grown. I actually frag'ed the zoas to spread it to the other side of the tank :) My first successful frag. Thanks again for your generosity!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: