Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The magnet for the wet side on my MP40 is delaminating so I went to the Ecotech website and saw 2 day delivery so I went for it. I could have used Marine Depot but I thought I was dealing with a quality company.
That was last Sunday afternoon and it is still not here 5 business days later. Maybe I will see it tomorrow, who knows. I know it shipped since the shipping confirmation indicates it was still in their Allentown PA location on Wednesday.
The email response from their customer service is below. Pathetic!
Next time when i need Ecotech parts I will order through a vendor with better service so Ecotech will have to split their profit.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but the priority mail option you selected is for the shipping time. Since our offices are closed over the weekend, there is a delay with order processing for those orders placed over the weekend. Again, I do apologize for the delay and you should receive your light within the next day or so.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: