JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Im moving to a new apartment in a cpl weeks and after looking at it I realized thers very few 90 degree corners for this tank, and feel a rectangular tank would be better. Its a pine aga stand good condition, would also trade with the lighting which has 2 24" t5 actinic and one 250 watt halide.

This was perfect for my previous small apartment and maybe right for someone else. Let me know if this works and you have a 75, 90, 125 trade offer. Thanks all

Jason

Attachments

• 0922081331[1].jpg
    0922081331[1].jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 200

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
no trade but i have a 50 breeder for sale...(with dual layer glass overflow) :tongue1:
its the same as a 75 but 3 ft instead of 4ft..
plus a tall stand/ and a sump i know you cant resist....lol
perfect for a apartment
pm me for a good price if your interested

Last edited:

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Jay, sucks that you gotta move. FYI Guys this tank is REALLY NICE!!!!

Remember let me know if you need help. I should be out of the woods at the end of this week.

Jimmy, sorry I had to back out of the deal again =X.

BUMP IT UP! :splitspin

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Auto- I will keep that in mind, if I can sell this one I will contact u

Ted- Thanks alot Im gonna be using your electronic/fish skills for sure come mid november, and in turn you have a life long moving partner. Thanks alot

piercy

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gallon that I have been trying to sell, but I might consider a trade. Like I said its a 90 gallon with overflow and (4) 3/4 bulkheads for a closed loop system. I'm located in Northern NJ, about 30-40 mins from the GWB. Let me know if your interested.

piercyus

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: