• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have 3 beautiful Triggers that I plain just dont want any more. Will trade or sell, whatever the case may be.

1 Med Queen trigger

1 small Huma Huma

1 small clown trigger

All three fish are beautiful and are great fish, I just dont feel like dealing with the aggression. If anyone here is lookin to beef up their FOWLR give me a shout.

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
here are some pics.. i dont have a great one of the queen because I put her in my sump yesterday... she was misbehaving and needed a time out lol.

the queen is a decent size, I bought her for $135, so I'll do it for $100. She is also alot bigger than when I first got her so she's prob worth about $150. But its all negotiable, especially is someone takes all three...

Attachments

• DSCN0262.jpg
    DSCN0262.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN0396.jpg
    DSCN0396.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0099.jpg
    DSCN0099.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 85

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Yeah, its unavaible on this site (they dont have it in stock) its real easy to quote a cheap price when its unavailable....

Marine Depot Live after shipping and handeling...

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Your Order[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Item Name[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]SubTotal[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]1[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Queen Trigger - Balistes vetula[/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2] Size: Med (+$22)[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]87.00[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Subtotal:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]87.00[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Shipping:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]35.00[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Tax:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]0.00[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Total:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]122.00[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
well thats what i paid for it. And thats what I can do. If you can get it from some random website than go for it. I got it from a great lfs and I know its a beautiful fish with no problems. Reefman did you want the fish or are you just giving me a hard time? If you want the fish just PM me... And I said the price was negotiable.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: