S.R. Reefing

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, i have some high-med end SPS coral, and Green Mouth NY Knicks Available to trade for some special color blasto. No average red and green, or all red. Please pm me what you have with picture, i will provide a list of sps i can cut for you with colony photo.
Here is some of my sps colony
20200630_122433.jpg

20200630_130452.jpg

20200630_123436.jpg

20200710_111750.jpg

Last edited:

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Great seller bought few frags very happy with them super easy going flexible with meet up location

Steven I was at advanced few days ago they had really lg blasts beautiful red with yellow center being sold by polyp I’m not a blasto guy but they where nicest ones I’ve seen in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Great seller bought few frags very happy with them super easy going flexible with meet up location

Steven I was at advanced few days ago they had really lg blasts beautiful red with yellow center being sold by polyp I’m not a blasto guy but they where nicest ones I’ve seen in person

S.R. Reefing

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Ty ty. Yeah I am a blasto guy. Going to check them out. Thank you again for the great transaction, and information.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: