coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
Wondering if I could get people's opinions on word wide corals online shopping... Specifically how accurate is thier pictures to what you actually get? Thier prices seem high for most of thier stuff but some stuff looks to be high end top notch which warrants the higher prices.

jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wondering if I could get people's opinions on word wide corals online shopping... Specifically how accurate is thier pictures to what you actually get? Thier prices seem high for most of thier stuff but some stuff looks to be high end top notch which warrants the higher prices.
I've bought some stuff from them and pictures are accurate. Only thing is most pictures are up close and I thought frags would be larger. With that said, pieces were spot on to pics and extremely healthy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
thanks guys... i was at the store and you guys arespot on... as expected they do sell puny little frags for too dollar but they do have some unique corals i dont normally see in NY... since I am traveling at the oment I am having them ship my frags when i arrive back in NY. with shipping the 4 frags averages $100 PER FRAG SHIPED. They were a bit pushy in the store too. hope my corals get to me safe and spund. will follow up. thanks for the FB.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: