Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have 2 mp60 on my 300 gallon 6ft tank they are running off a wxm module.on pump on each side of the tank....when running them on nutrient transport,lagoon,tidal,swell reef crest ,would I want to sync or anti-sync them on the wxm ...?are those modes made to work with each other or on at opposite times ?

Last edited:

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
For the most part you would want the second pump to be in anti-sync. This is especially true if you want to take advantage of the ecotech modes, like Tidal wave or Nutrient Transport. I would definitely recommend only anti-sync for these 2 modes.

You can also mix up the modes and split the time within a mode from sync to anti-sync, this would give you more random/chaotic flow.

For example, lets say you have pump#1 on reef crest from 9am to 11am. You can split the time for pump #2 to be sync from 9-10am and anti-sync from 10-11am. So under 1 profile you can have the second pump operate 2 different ways.

I would recommend sync if you want to do a constant mode, lets say during feeding or at night, you would set your desired % and then set pump#1 to constant and pump#2 to sync.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: