icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

PS: Need WMP!

[ July 06, 2001: Message edited by: Joe_B ]

yznhmr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i think it was , but a funny film, its a perfict example of how far we will go to save our fish..
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_razz.gif

reefworm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! That is way too funny! The song during the closing credits is hysterical. Now, do you suppose that fish was released into an area that is not it's natural environment? The sequel could well be about the ecological disaster that ensues when it's discovered to be a pregnant female and all it's spawn begin to outcompete the natural inhabitants. Where do you find this stuff?

StrikeThree

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I THINK IT WAS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE OF HIM TO RELEASE A NON NATIVE SPECIES LIKE THAT INTO THE OCEAN. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE BAD GOLDFISH IN THE OCEAN TO KILL ALL THE CORALS!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Just kidding. Anyhow, very funny.

Brian

srbayless

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

Ok, assume the fish is saltwater. Now assume that it came from a tropical location. Now watch is slowly sink to the bottom of the ocean as the guy dumps it into the subarctic waters of So. Cal
icon_biggrin.gif

I did like the Fish Store Bouncer though. I am sure every LFS owner wishes he had a Bruno waiting in the wings to take care of that idiot who wants a refund
icon_eek.gif

Thanks,

Scott.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not even a salt water fish. It is a blood parrot cichlid which is a hybrid from the crossing of a red devil and a severum. I think there is one other species thrown in the mix as well but it is a little lesser known.

Glenn

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: