BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I decided a while back that I had too many frag plugs with zoas on them so I separated the frags from the plugs then glued them to various spots on a flat piece of rock and a month or two later I noticed the polyps are all still colorful and almost double the size and twice as many. I bought a rasta polyp that has 8 polyps a month later and plan on doing the same thing they seem so tightly packed. .... Hopefully same results. ...

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Interesting, I've had the zoas on a plug for almost 2 years w no new heads lol. I'll try your method .

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Im going to try to take a pic right now and upload it, sorry there isnt a "before" pic but I didnt expect anything to happen besides fill up the rock a bit.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You can see the size of the polyps compared to what they were on a rock immeadiatly to the left of the 2 kinds,,,green lantern and Fire Ice
n2mukg.jpg

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Blue hornet, la lakers green goblins and some pink once never grew a new head in almost 2 years on the plug. Prob coz nitrates never dropped below 20 or I need to take them off the plugs. ( rob your clementine from swap r growing a little baby head lol) better than nothing

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Glad u got good growth, consider yourself lucky. For me it'll be at least 5 years to get growth like that. Won't be inthe hobby by then I bet lol/.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: