evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Good evening,

I know zoos are pretty hardy and from previous experience just leaving them in the tank they can possibly recover no matter how bad they look at the current state.

Anyone want to make suggestion of keeping the corals in the tank or just saying screw it? Signs?
Thanks

Mike

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Your right. All are closed. You can see the flesh peeling off from most. Some portions look like their dying off. My CAPT AMERICA looks like it's blacking out around the closed in area.

I think it was my purple deaths are clearing out almost see through in the mid-bottom portion.

Then there are some that display their color + color under my actnics on but closed. Gives me hope but who knows.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Those are not good signs :(
Did something happen to the tank in the storm..did you lose power..or did something else change in your condition in the past few weeks?

It sounds like it could be a lighting issue?

Parameters?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Lost power and had to leave cause my new born was almost getting sick. My tank dropped down to 55-60degrees when I got back home and that was probably for about 2days. Fish died.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: