Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Reefer Ratings: (5 (86%)
Friends: (7)
Send a Private Message
You shoulda tried asking for help.lol Ive been to so many shops in the city, queens , up state and florida and cali. the last thing I want is some kid asking me DA YAH NEED SOMETHING? Following me around the store. If I wanna chit chat Ill talk to you guys here on the forum.When I was there with my son we looked , then asked for the killer salt deal, and some live stock, the guys jumped! and were knowledgeable about my usual assortment of off the wall questions .Im glad there 15 minutes away.I dont know where you guys shop that are in da city... but imsure you get treated like premadonas.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
I appreciate both the positive and the negative comments about Fishtopia. My priority is to keep a customer happy and coming back again. I will do everything that I can to improve the store and any customer service issues that anyone may have. I apologize for anyone who feels that they've been treated badly.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Skimmer Freak
Reefer Ratings: (84 (100%)
Friends: (74)
Send a Private Message
i still love going there, so yor back to being at the store again ? yeah daughter had root canal yesterday so it was a walk in she complains we had to leave.

marineland custom 45g all in one cube, nano-box custom led w\2 antic powerbrites. mp10w bm nac5 hob, ac jr controller, bm 3 way doser
Old 10-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
I had to step away for a bit to deal with some stuff, but I'm in there more now and plan on being there even more in the future.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
PM sent Fishtopia