wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Not bad for jail bait. They just started carrying more corals. Their prices seem pretty high though. They had a blue green sympodium rock for 200. Their fish seen okay though a little pricey. I have heard people complain that their livestock was not healthy too, but I haven't had that experience. I have bought 4 fish from them that are all still alive.

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

Celestin

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not bad for jail bait. They just started carrying more corals. Their prices seem pretty high though. They had a blue green sympodium rock for 200. Their fish seen okay though a little pricey. I have heard people complain that their livestock was not healthy too, but I haven't had that experience. I have bought 4 fish from them that are all still alive.

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

if you know that they were jailbait, doesn't that mean you were looking?:splitspin

place has really good prices on the caribsea sand, not so sure about livestock

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Was there about two weeks ago. They recenetly added in an acan tank. Those looked ok. But the other coral tank by the wall isn't too impressive. Depends on when you go but there's almost always green cyano on the sand of the tanks. Fish and corals are a bit pricey, but it's a petshop so not out of the norm.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
ya, I usually see the green cyano in the bottom tanks that have few fish in. Their livestock seems to move, and for the most part look healthy. There is also Beital's in Pearl River, but they are fairly expensive also. The good thing is that they have a bunch of livestock and a good stock of dry goods.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: