D

DEEPWATER

I need to get some live rock fot a fellow member.Anyone interested in Live Rock LMK ...so if youre not starting a new tank or dont want to go through the cycle again ,then this rock is not for you ,It must be cured ..

Pukani Live rock ,Comes in a 85lbs box ,Its $5 lbs

Kaleni Live rock ,Comes in a 85lbs box ,Its $5 lbs

this will be shipped over to me in brklyn ,,,,Not extra charge .

you must pre pay for me to order the rock ,Pick up will be the same day order comes in.Or i can deliver it to you for additional cost !!

Ronen

Here are some pics of Pukani Live rock ,These are actual pics of rock i got for Inkblue Yesterday ...
Again it must be cured!!!!

Attachments

• new new 005.jpg
    new new 005.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 226
  • new new 006.jpg
    new new 006.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 192
  • new new 004.jpg
    new new 004.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 216
  • new new 008.jpg
    new new 008.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 190
  • new new 007.jpg
    new new 007.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 190

inkblue

Rice Planter
:flower::splitspin:Hydrogen::dog::fish:

BUYER REVIEW:

Pukani rock, iS liGht and very porous. the boX was niceLy packed and i juSt rinsed it a bit and put it in mY tank to cyCle. tHere is some ruBBle in the bottom i guess from break oFFs, that can be uSed in sumps. onLy one roCk didnt looK like it beLonged with the grouP, otherwiSe it was fine.

need anotHer boX thouGh. 80lBs wasn't enouGh for mY 95 waVe :(

simike

Im not ready for rock yet, still looking for a sump to fit into my 30 cube stand, its 17 by 16 or so. Any ideas. if i cant find one in the next couple of weeks ill just jo sumpless.

simike

yes but check out acrylicsumps.com, nice sumps good design, decent volume 15 gals or so but really $$$$$ . would you recomend against a sump that size, its been a topic of much debate for me.

Ronen sorry for hijacking your thread, posted one in general discussion reply there

inkblue

Rice Planter
:flirt::splitspin:usa1:
i doNt know iF itS wrong or right but i can site mY 30G soFtiEs frag tanK tHat lives oFF a powErhead & liVe roCks onLy. no suMp, no skimmEr. it did betTer thaN my main taNk. go figure... maYbe at that siZe a fuGe wouLd be more benefiCiaL, and you can hang it oFF the bacK

D

DEEPWATER

simike said:
yes but check out acrylicsumps.com, nice sumps good design, decent volume 15 gals or so but really $$$$$ . would you recomend against a sump that size, its been a topic of much debate for me.

Ronen sorry for hijacking your thread, posted one in general discussion reply there

^#(^%#(%^#(%*^only kidding mike ,if you need help your more then welcome to post it here ,,,

if you need a sump ASAP go to world class in brklyn theyll have ready made sump in stock they are about $150 all glass 3.8th thick they are on flatbush ave call them

I may not sell the rock ,may just stick around for a bit let see how things go s ,,for now only the live stock is going ,,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: