jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
57 rimless

I have a deep blue 57 rimless with custom stand and canopy. The tank has scratches which ones water is in the tank they are difficult to see. The stand is oak wood I made. This is a piece of furniture. The canopy has a aqualite pro installed. I have extra bulbs and the metal halide has never been used. There is also an iwaki pump. There are other items which I cannot remember as it;s been in the garage. Im looking to get $300 for the set up. Let me know if interested.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested, I build my own stands and canopies so I was just looking for a tank, do you have pictures you can send me? If everything is good I can pick it up later this week. Can you please send me some pictures? And where are you located? My email is [email protected] or text at 201-240-1103 thank you

jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
57 rimless

MR

I ended up giving the system to my brother. He finally came and picked up after I told him I had people interested in buying the set up. Sorry for the misleading add. Hope you find a set up soon. Happy holidays.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: