Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Hey guys, several weeks ago I purchase this piece thinking it was an Orange Crush! Sold a polyp only because it was hanging from a thin piece of skin.

Anyway, after looking at several orange crush from other members here, it may me wonder why mine looks different, mine had more colors. So, I called the guy that sold it to me and he said when he first got it, he called it an alien eye enchinata. But, his friend who he traded with said it was a "Tyree Auction Edition Limited Agent Orange Acan Subechinata"

Either way, I will not sell anymore of this beautiful____________.

Can anyone help me ID, or is it a Agent Orange Acan Subechinata?

Attachments

• orange%20crush%20acans%20008.JPG
    orange%20crush%20acans%20008.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 957

Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I dont think its the AE agent orange. The real one has green eyes, orange outside and with light orange/yellowish spots also. But nice looking piece anyway. Hope this helps johnny.

Last edited:

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
orange crush

Hi! Johnny is that the frag you sold to me.
When I put your frag next to the orange crush frag I have, I noticed it being totally diiferent in shape & color. I just figured it was a diff. type of orange crush.

thanks,

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
In my opinion, it looks like:

Rainbow subechinata, which looks like this under my lights and water parameters:
65g010.jpg

Agent Orange - primarily orange w/green mouths
fragsagent-150x120.jpg

Orange Crush - solid orange
DSC_6901.jpg

As time has passed, these names have been applied to various morphs to suit the buyer, seller or owner. All this does is create confusion as the same coral will be called 2 or 3 different names.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: