Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
That's cool... if it's for customer service concerns, I can relate. But if it's for the norm "patriotic" reasons... doesn't apply here. Nor does Reef Octopus. ;)

I can't wait to get mine :) I was a little slow on being an early adopter this time. But from everyone's review, it shouldn't disappoint.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll wait to the jury is out on this. I don't like when their is a break in period. That's old saying. I never like buying things new always a few bugs. Sounds and looks good. Never had trouble with cheap other company. But reliable and maintenance free will decide in future on this product. I just like to wait 6 months before I buy new product.

AquaDan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just hooked mine up. Its running constant mode at 40 percent. Sounds seems fine and it is moving water nicely. Kicked up all kinds of detritus.

I'm having a problem with placement. I have a 125 gallon, 72x18x23 with corner overflows so I can't place it horizontally because of the overflows.

Is anyone running this in a similar tank? Any suggestions on placement?

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
6f227ba076cda5c315a99e224b652f65.jpg

My crew is officially Gyre 'd out!!!

fishywoo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
That video does not address why the pump is not createing the same flow in the reverse direction. It just shows you how to set it up? Samsky you find the solution?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: