32Bit_Fish

What do you guys feed your clownfish? I have some Hikari frozen bloodworm and some frozen brineshrimp in the frige. Can I feed them these?

What other foods should be added in the menu? I'm sure feed varieties of food would be the best way to go. What other food tho?

Thanks

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shouldn't be really feeding bloodworms, to save your self some time, adjusted to dry food, you should really feed a little bit of everything, don't stick on 1 or 2 food.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I feed my Onyx pair a mix of frozen mysis soaked in selcon, blue life spectrum small pellets, a red pellet with cyclopeeze (can't think of the name at the moment) and other frozen foodstuffs.

You really don't want to feed bloodworms or brine shrimp. Blood worms are freshwater and brine shrimp have almost no nutritional value whatsoever.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
In a food processor I added chopped fresh scallops, shrimp, clams with frozen mysis, zoo and phytoplankton. Sprinkled some flake food and blended into a coarse paste.
Layered a cutting board with saran wrap and lay down egg crate. Filled all the holes with the paste and froze it. After an hour I popped all the cubes out and now I have a jar full of frozen homemade cubes of varied types of food. I thaw them out to feed the whole tank. I also saved some of the chopped un-processed food for spot feeding.

Wifey feeds some flakes once during the day but when I get home at night I feed them this just before the lights turn off.

32Bit_Fish

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks for the inputs. I did a search on Ebay and there are several types of Rod's food available. Which one should I get?

None of my LFs has Rod's food. So I have to order it online.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: