KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
You might want to send a PM to Jarrett Shark - that is his screen name here. I don't know of any other active member here you know much about sharks, and none that keep them.
We're mostly into Reef tanks :)

Last edited:

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I noticed you opened a for sale thread. Keeping a shark take lots of prep and research. Read everything you can on the shark you have in mind. If you're not willing to do this don't get it.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5' nurse shark and had in past black tips, leopard, white tips, etc
Don't buy one, LOL
See below link

You have a great shark and kept some great species. Right now in have a breeding pair of white spotted bamboo and a 2.5 foot coral catshark that I am looking a couple more to create a shiver and possibly get a breeding pair.

I was also thinking of pulling a switch a roo with the female egg and get a coral white spotted hybrid. I think they are close enough geneticly to do it.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed you opened a for sale thread. Keeping a shark take lots of prep and research. Read everything you can on the shark you have in mind. If you're not willing to do this don't get it.

I have been keeping sharks for 7 years. I know it's not that long and I have a lot more to learn. I know how to care for them. They are in a 670 gallon pond With 2 bead filters, ozone sterilizer, uv sterilizer, huge dyi skimmer and a denitrifier.

bigcapct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I had a bamboo and coral cat for quite a while till I gave it away an sold the 6 FT tank.
e8usatu3.jpg
. Was prob the coolest fish I had. Not easy to care for. I got him for almost nothin cause it wasn't eating at max reef As soon as I got it home it ate like a champ!

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bamboo and coral cat for quite a while till I gave it away an sold the 6 FT tank. . Was prob the coolest fish I had. Not easy to care for. I got him for almost nothin cause it wasn't eating at max reef As soon as I got it home it ate like a champ!

Six feet long or six feet wide?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: