piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What type of fish is your oldest. How many years have you had him? Like to hear which fish is having a longer life in our aquarium. This past winter lost my Potter which was my oldest over 4 yrs old. Now my pair of Rod's Clownfish which just turned 4 yrs.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
My tank and participation in this hobby is only 2 years old. I've been pretty lucky in regards to fish deaths. My royal gramma (from petco), my two clownfish, my firefish, which were my first few additions are all still alive and kicking. The clownfish were bought as tank raised babies so they still quite young, but I hope to be able to say they still around in a few more years :)

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
1.5 year red fire fish......my 1st fish....has survived ick....snowflake and blue ribbon eel and even survived a mass extinction when I put all my fish in a bio29 for holding while setting up a bigger tank. Turned off the pump for feeding one night, scraped the algae off the glass and forgot to turn the return pump back on.....in the morning everything was dead. I ended up losing my ruby red pair, my midas blenny, blue Caribbean tang, hippo tang, my snowflake pair, and sohal tang, but my fire fish survived....

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My extreme Picasso just turned 2 and onyx Picasso just turned 2.5. They eat from my hands and survived sandy. The female went homicidal and murdered my poor mandarin when her first mate died. Prior to that, I had true percs that were 7 before my tank crashed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: