Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Advertising & marketing are the ways of the world. If it helps keep money here to run this forum, Im all for it.

I personally don't use anything, (sober for last 3 years), but I did purchase a ton of stock in Hemp Inc.

I say hey, legalize it, so I can make a ton of cash!

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Web md mmmm is that a joke I guess have a general knowledge of what people are doing around the world don't serve a per pus anymore? ?? Weather it was reading it in the high times or on the home of Mr it's still knowledge open up ur mind and stop thinking small and negative and just because u see weed drug don't make ur thinking ur right what about belt is probably made out hemp or even ur hair grease ......

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Web md mmmm is that a joke I guess have a general knowledge of what people are doing around the world don't serve a per pus anymore? ?? Weather it was reading it in the high times or on the home of Mr it's still knowledge open up ur mind and stop thinking small and negative and just because u see weed drug don't make ur thinking ur right what about belt is probably made out hemp or even ur hair grease ......

So since I don't like dope I need to "open up my mind" lol that's funny. Some people don't need substances to escape from reality. I could care less what you smoke or do in your life all I'm saying is it has no place here especially since younger kids visit this site.

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
So since I don't like dope I need to "open up my mind" lol that's funny. Some people don't need substances to escape from reality. I could care less what you smoke or do in your life all I'm saying is it has no place here especially since younger kids visit this site.

I can see your view, and agree.
Although the concept of what they are referring to is pretty cool. I saw, (on a pool show), the same system set up from a koi pond to lettuce and vegetable towers.

Maybe the aticle should've been more focused on another side of the same concept.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Lol this is funny it's feel like someone is trying take a shot at me ????? just to let u know if the kids can read it here they can read any were else and FYI i don't need substance to escape reality my brain work perfectly fine normal and when I feel like doing whateva feel thats my choice I won't even say too much more on this thread the op here don't hold wait in my book

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Lol this is funny it's feel like someone is trying take a shot at me ????? just to let u know if the kids can read it here they can read any were else and FYI i don't need substance to escape reality my brain work perfectly fine normal and when I feel like doing whateva feel thats my choice I won't even say too much more on this thread the op here don't hold wait in my book

Really don't know why your taking this thread so personal? I know plenty of people who smoke and I don't think any less of them, all I said Is it doesn't belong on a marine forum.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm very familiar with hydroponics systems and I can definitely see the correlation between that and our hobby. It's one of the first things I actually said when I began setting up my tank which it is very similar to growing. I don't see the issue withthe article being on the homepage. Medicinal Marijuana isn't illegal in several states and has been decriminalized in NYC, kids are being exposed to it anyway. In my opinion, sheltering kids from the real world doesn't benefit them, it's always best to educate kids and allow them to make educated decisions. The illegality of Marijuana is the draw for some people. Legalization and education would actually probably lower usage or atleast allow people to use it correctly. But hey that's just my 2 cents.

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
As soon as wife & I buy a house this year Im getting one of these systems.

Ill be able to grow herbs and veggies for the restaurant and "herbs" for my friends that smoke....coral funds!

And as soon as the feds legalize it....

Win win!

Here is another way of looking at this; what if it was an alcohol article? No different than a commercial.

WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marijuania is illegal everywhere in the United States. It is classified as a schedule 1 drug. If it was an article on how to brew beer I would think the article is out of place just like an article on growing pot is.

Whats going to pop up next on reefs.com homepage? How to make a snuff film in honor of 50 shades of grey.

People can smoke all the pot they want. I am a member of NORML, buy phillies blunts by the box, have a closet full of water pipes, a vaporizor next to my TV and a subscriber to High Times and Cannabis Now.

It is not like I am some uptight anti drug advocate. I just thought it was weird that an article about growing dope was on the homepage.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: