Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Due to a variety of extenuating circumstances, including the lack of availability of either of our locations due to renovations, we will sadly have to skip the Spring Swap this year.

As many people know, the swap consumes a great deal of time in planning. We are the only club I know of that runs a swap twice a year, and we've been doing this for more than 10 years straight.

So while we're disappointed to be skipping this one, I hope everyone understands and appreciates the swap that much more in the Fall. It will definitely be over the top!

We're planning a couple of smaller swaps this summer for members to exchange livestock, more info on this shortly.

:thanks:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
I dont know if this April fool but sorry if the swap got cancel but ill be in The building for the next swap and ill definitely be bringing the heat and the goodies .... there is a whole lot of renegade till the next swap am definitely going grow out some stuff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: